Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The day is approaching...

Our church is sending 39 people from (including the four of us from the Turner household) to Natal, Brazil this next Sunday. AND, are we ever excited! Just hoping we do NOT forget to take something important.

I will be adding photos when the opportunity arises, both during the trip and afterwards. In fact, I hope that there are some beautiful "from the sky" snaps I can take. Perhaps I am only dreaming, but then, I will be in the clouds, won't I? Most of the travel will be overnight, but the arrival of the plane is around 7:00 am and that should afford some minimal occasions to become "snap happy" at the end of the flight and let me sleep through most of it.

More later, so keep checking this site for info and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment